For more information >>
Strategic aims of CILT (UK) Ltd
To deliver professional development and value to all members by supporting and enabling:
• Career progression
• Professional standards/Information/innovation
• Professional recognition
• Of value to all life cycle stages
• Inclusive of all sectors/protected characteristics
• Value for money
• Ensures the Institute is fair, equitable and inclusive employer
To deliver for the Institute:
• Growth in revenue from membership and products and services
• Increased retention
• A changed demographic
• Increased sustainable financial surplus and financial coverage
• A high Net Promoter score
• Reviewing use of resources and align to local and professional communities.
• Revising communities’ engagement and structure (National, Regions and Forums)
• Extending engagement with stakeholders through policy work including the publication of white papers and engagement with government departments
• Developing a comprehensive and integrated communications and marketing approach
• Developing and promoting the activities of the Next Generation Network
• Reviewing communications including website, social media and other channels
Ensuring membership grading, subscription model, entry criteria and differentiation of offering are relevant and beneficial, and expanding the offering to include Certified Membership Grades (Designation).
Improving Education, Training and Qualification offering:
• Revising, invest in, and streamlining qualifications to support profession and personal development.
• Investigation of modular learning solutions
• Investigating further EPS expansion
• Growth in membership at all levels, retention of members and conversion of learners into members.
• Increased satisfaction of members and increased attendance at events online and in person.
• Recognition of CILT as source of independent knowledge by Government and stakeholders.
• Positive feedback from learners and recognition of qualifications and training programmes by employers as being of value.
• High levels of employee satisfaction within the Institute
• Generation of a financial surplus